Black & White Copies in San Diego
Printing your documents is a convenient, but proven way to get your message out. Deliver more impact and results by giving your audience the best reading experience.
About Black & White Copies in San Diego
If you are looking for a cheap, quick place to get black and white copies in San Diego, look no further than MGX Copy! If you have any special project requirements for your black and white copies, our 5-star customer service team will help you get all that you need, quickly and easily.
Black and white copies are an indispensible part of office life: forms, flyers, information packets, and much more! Why spend too much money and time on black and white copies by printing them at your own offices? Wouldn’t you rather be spending your time focusing on your core business?
MGX Copy offers wholesale prices for black and white copies in San Diego, excellent customer service, and quick turnarounds. If you are tired of watching the office printer, hole punching, and stapling, you should outsource your black and white copies to MGX Copy! We will save you money and time when you outsource your black and white copies to our printing facilities.
And as San Diego print customers, you can additionally save time and money on shipping costs by picking up at our facilities in San Diego.
Why order black and white copies in San Diego from MGX Copy
When you order from MGX Copy, you gain access to wholesale prices on black and white copies in San Diego! MGX Copy takes in printing and copy orders from all over the country to be printed in our San Diego facility.
MGX Copy has no minimum order quantities. We take orders of all quantities—whether you are ordering pallets full of printing, or just need a single packet of prints produced—and aggregate them in our facility. By doing this, we are able to order supplies and produce prints in bulk. This saves us money, and we pass on the savings producing black white copies in San Diego to our customers.
- What do I need to know before I design my project?
The design issues that we encounter most frequently are: problems with full bleed design, files are the wrong size for the product, and files whose quality is too low.
For a more comprehensive listing of the major design issues, please visit the File Checklist in the FAQ.
- What is full bleed?
If your document does not have an 1/8” white margin around all four edges , then your document needs to be printed with full bleed. The reason why full bleed does not come standard with all copies is because it requires extra labor. All printers need to leave a white margin at the edges.
Full bleed documents need to be formatted properly. If your document matches this description above, please click here to find out more information on how design your file for full bleeds.
- What file format should I use for my documents?
We can also accept other image types (JPEG’s, PNG’s, GIF’s, TIFF’s), Microsoft Word documents, Microsoft Powerpoint presentations, Adobe Photoshop files, and Adobe InDesign files.
- File Format: .PDF (Preferred), .DOC, .JPEG, .JPG, .PNG, .TIFF, .AI, .PSD, .PUB, .PPT.
- Resolution: 300 DPI.
- Color Space: We prefer CMYK (Cyan/Magenta/Yellow/blacK). If you use RGB, the colors on the print may turn out, in some cases, different than what you're expecting. Learn more >
- Dimensions: 8.5' x 11' for copies without full bleed. 8.75' x 11.25' for copies with full bleed.
- Fonts: Please flatten your documents before sending your file. If you use a special font which our system can not recognize, the document will replace your font with another font in our system.
- Full Bleed: For full bleed prints, we need an extra 1/8' on all four edges—we will cut that off. We recommend that text not placed near any edge. In fact, we recommend leaving an additional margin beyond what we will cut off. Learn more >
Templates For Download
Instant Price Quoter
Rush service available. Get it as early as -- N/A --.
Order in the next .
You can change your delivery date in the shopping cart.
Email: Send us an email
Email: Click for Email Form