Saddle-Stitched Booklet Printing Online
Cost effective to produce and distribute, saddle stitched booklets are the best way to present articles, advertising, or news. Give your audience a great reading experience by engaging them with presentation grade binding and creative designs.
About Saddle-Stitched Booklet Printing Online
Saddle-stitched booklet printing online is one of the most cost effective, versatile ways to communicate information. Saddle-stitched booklets are incredibly useful as magazines, booklets, catalogs, event programs, brochures, and much more.
It is important for designers, marketers, and professionals to know where to order saddle-stitched booklet printing online where they can get great prices, get great customer service, print quality. Every print project is a unique. Saddle-stitched booklet print customers need to make sure their print projects are printed the way they want it, and on-time to meet their drop dead deadlines.
Why order saddle-stitched booklet printing online from MGX Copy
MGX Copy is a fantastic choice when you need to order saddle-stitched booklet printing online. We have everything you could want from an online printing company: great prices, personal 1-on-1 customer service, excellent print quality, and a wide variety of turnaround options to suit any project requirements you might have.
We offer excellent pricing on saddle-stitched booklet printing online, regardless how many copies you order. Whether you order one saddle-stitched booklet from us, or thousands, you get the same great pricing and same great quality of service from MGX Copy. There are no minimum order amounts and no setup fees at MGX Copy. Whenever you order from us, you should be confident that you are receiving the best prices on saddle-stitched booklet printing online.
MGX Copy also offers excellent quality service all throughout the buying experience. From the first moment you contact our customer service team, our helpful customer service representatives will make sure that you are well taken care of! We will answer any questions you have about ordering saddle-stitched booklet printing online, designing files, paper, production turnarounds, and much more.
For color-critical, delivery-date critical projects, you can trust the MGX Copy production team to print, bind, and ship your saddle-stitched booklets just the way you want it. We have quality control programs after every step of the production process to make sure your order will have the very best in print and production quality.
- What do I need to know before I design my project?
The design issues that we encounter most frequently are: problems with full bleed design, files are the wrong size for the product, and files whose quality is too low.
For a more comprehensive listing of the major design issues, please visit the File Checklist in the FAQ.
- What is full bleed?
If your document does not have an 1/8” white margin around all four edges , then your document needs to be printed with full bleed. The reason why full bleed does not come standard with all copies is because it requires extra labor. All printers need to leave a white margin at the edges.
Full bleed documents need to be formatted properly. If your document matches this description above, please click here to find out more information on how design your file for full bleeds.
- What file format should I use for my documents?
We can also accept other image types (JPEG’s, PNG’s, GIF’s, TIFF’s), Microsoft Word documents, Microsoft Powerpoint presentations, Adobe Photoshop files, and Adobe InDesign files.
- What paper should I use?
Please visit the Paper Advice Page on our Print Blog. There you will find a more detailed look at what paper is good for some common usages for our products.
Click on the links below to download our templates (JPEG, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe InDesign):
- Saddle-Stitched Booklet (8.5"x11") Templates
- Saddle-Stitched Booklet (5.5"x8.5") Templates
- Saddle-Stitched Booklet (4.75"x4.75") Templates
- Saddle-Stitched Booklet (6"x6") Templates
- Saddle-Stitched Booklet (6"x9") Templates
- Saddle-Stitched Booklet (6.625"x10.25") Templates
- Saddle-Stitched Booklet (8"x10") Templates
- Saddle-Stitched Booklet (8"x8") Templates
- Saddle-Stitched Booklet (9"x12") Templates
- Saddle-Stitched Booklet (12"x12") Templates
- Saddle-Stitched Booklet (11"x8.5" Landscape) Templates
- Saddle-Stitched Booklet (8.5"x5.5" Landscape) Templates
- Saddle-Stitched Booklet (9"x6" Landscape) Templates
- Preferred File Format: PDF.
- Accepted File Formats: DOC, JPEG, JPG, PNG, TIFF, AI, PSD, PUB, PPT.
- Resolution: 300 DPI.
- Color Space: We prefer CMYK (Cyan/Magenta/Yellow/blacK). If you use RGB, the colors on the print may turn out, in some cases, different than what you're expecting. Learn more >
- Fonts: Please flatten your documents before sending your file. If you use a special font which our system can not recognize, the document will replace your font with another font in our system.
Instant Price Quoter
Rush service available. Get it as early as -- N/A --.
Order in the next .
You can change your delivery date in the shopping cart.
Email: Send us an email
Email: Click for Email Form