PUR Perfect Bound Book Printing Online
Perfect Binding with PUR glue gives you Lay-Flat capabilities without any damage to your book. This is our most flexible and durable bind that gives your clients a brand-new reading experience. Excellent for Self-Publishers, Designers, Marketing Materials, Yearbooks, and much more!
About PUR Perfect Bound Book Printing Online
Introducing our strongest and most durable binding, Perfect Bound Books with PUR Binding. PUR Perfect Bound Books come crafted with a glue called Polyurethane or PUR, to give you a book that can lay all the way flat without any damage to the book. PUR Perfect Bound Books are an excellent option for workbooks, yearbooks, marketing materials, novels, photobooks, cookbooks, children’s books and much more!
Our PUR binding technology reacts to the moisture in the air to provide your books with a bind that is over 60% stronger than our competition. We then leave your books untouched, in a climate-controlled storage for 24 hours. This gives your books the strongest possible adhesion before we process and ship your books.
Whether you’ve had a bad experience with pages falling out, or whether you’re simply looking to give your clients and readers a premium experience, PUR is the option for you. Complete with lay-flat capabilities, PUR binding gives your clients a brand-new reading experience.
Additionally, if this is a book that you want your readers to cherish and keep forever – PUR Perfect Bound Books will give you the confidence that your readers will be able to enjoy your book for many years to come.
About MGX Copy – Shop with Confidence
MGX Copy boasts a 98% Service Rating with over 7,500 reviews on Yelp, Facebook, Google and Feefo. We thoroughly enjoy providing our customers with great service and value.
MGX Copy strives to give our customers the best possible print and binding options at a reasonable price. Should you see a better price, give our representatives a call and ask about our Price Matching Program.
Still have a question about the benefits of PUR binding? Give our customer service a call and ask what option is best for your print project. Call today!
- What do I need to know before I design my project?
The design issues that we encounter most frequently are: problems with full bleed design, files are the wrong size for the product, and files whose quality is too low.
For a more comprehensive listing of the major design issues, please visit the File Checklist in the FAQ.
- What is full bleed?
If your document does not have an 1/8” white margin around all four edges , then your document needs to be printed with full bleed. The reason why full bleed does not come standard with all copies is because it requires extra labor. All printers need to leave a white margin at the edges.
Full bleed documents need to be formatted properly. If your document matches this description above, please click here to find out more information on how design your file for full bleeds.
- What file format should I use for my documents?
We can also accept other image types (JPEG’s, PNG’s, GIF’s, TIFF’s), Microsoft Word documents, Microsoft Powerpoint presentations, Adobe Photoshop files, and Adobe InDesign files.
- What paper should I use?
Please visit the Paper Advice Page on our Print Blog. There you will find a more detailed look at what paper is good for some common usages for our products.
Click on the links below to download our templates (JPEG, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe InDesign):
- Perfect Bound Book (8.5"x11") Templates
- Perfect Bound Book (5.5"x8.5") Templates
- Perfect Bound Book (10"x8" Landscape) Templates
- Perfect Bound Book (5"x7") Templates
- Perfect Bound Book (6.625"x10.25") Templates
- Perfect Bound Book (6"x9") Templates
- Perfect Bound Book (8"x10") Templates
- Perfect Bound Book (8"x8") Templates
- Perfect Bound Book (9"x12") Templates
- Perfect Bound Book (11"x8.5" Landscape) Templates
- Perfect Bound Book (8.5"x5.5" Landscape) Templates
- Perfect Bound Book (7"x5" Landscape) Templates
- Perfect Bound Book (9"x6" Landscape) Templates
- Perfect Bound Book (12"x9" Landscape) Templates
- Preferred File Format: PDF.
- Accepted File Formats: DOC, JPEG, JPG, PNG, TIFF, AI, PSD, PUB, PPT.
- Resolution: 300 DPI.
- Color Space: We prefer CMYK (Cyan/Magenta/Yellow/blacK). If you use RGB, the colors on the print may turn out, in some cases, different than what you're expecting. Learn more >
- Fonts: Please flatten your documents before sending your file. If you use a special font which our system can not recognize, the document will replace your font with another font in our system.
Instant Price Quoter
Rush service available. Get it as early as -- N/A --.
Order in the next .
You can change your delivery date in the shopping cart.
Email: Send us an email
Email: Click for Email Form