Black & White Copies Online
Printing your documents is a convenient, but proven way to get your message out. Deliver more impact and better results by giving your audience the best possible reading experience.
About Black & White Copies Online
Every office environment needs to do black and white copies in some form or another. Black and white copies are useful for standard forms, memos, presentations, brochures, and much more! If you have a steady volume of black and white copies, you can save money by printing your black and white copies online with MGX Copy.
If you have black and white forms, flyers, or presentations that you print on a regular basis on your office printer, you are most likely spending too much time and money printing those products in-house. Spending money on toner for an office printer can be wildly expensive. More than the financial costs, there are employee time costs as well. Printing black and white copies regularly involves preparing the projects, waiting for the printers as they queue and complete the jobs.
Getting black and white copies online at MGX Copy allows you to outsource the headache and the costs associated with in-house printing. Get wholesale prices on black and white copies online, and have MGX Copy produce and finish your prints and copies!
Why order black and white copies online from MGX Copy
MGX Copy is an online print and ship operation that takes black and white copies online, from all over the country. When you order black and white copies online from MGX Copy, you are essentially getting wholesale printing prices on black and white copies. We run all of our black and white copies from a centralized location, cutting the costs on equipment, real estate, and staffing. All of these savings from wholesaling are then passed onto our customers!
We have a wide range of printing, binding, finishing, and mailing services for our black and white copies customers. If you need simple stapling or hole-punching, MGX Copy can take care of this work for you. MGX Copy also offers more sophisticated services, including mailing services, marketing collateral assembly, and the assembly of 3-ring binders .
- What do I need to know before I design my project?
The design issues that we encounter most frequently are: problems with full bleed design, files are the wrong size for the product, and files whose quality is too low.
For a more comprehensive listing of the major design issues, please visit the File Checklist in the FAQ.
- What is full bleed?
If your document does not have an 1/8” white margin around all four edges , then your document needs to be printed with full bleed. The reason why full bleed does not come standard with all copies is because it requires extra labor. All printers need to leave a white margin at the edges.
Full bleed documents need to be formatted properly. If your document matches this description above, please click here to find out more information on how design your file for full bleeds.
- What file format should I use for my documents?
We can also accept other image types (JPEG’s, PNG’s, GIF’s, TIFF’s), Microsoft Word documents, Microsoft Powerpoint presentations, Adobe Photoshop files, and Adobe InDesign files.
Click on the links below to download our templates (JPEG, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe InDesign):
- Black and White (8.5"x11") Templates
- Black and White (5.5"x8.5") Templates
- Black and White (4.25"x5.5") Templates
- Black and White (8.5"x11", Gate Fold, Full Bleed) Templates
- Black and White (8.5"x11", Gate Fold, NoFull Bleed) Templates
- Black and White (8.5"x11", Half Fold, Full Bleed) Templates
- Black and White (8.5"x11", Half Fold, NoFull Bleed) Templates
- Black and White (8.5"x11", Tri Fold, Full Bleed) Templates
- Black and White (8.5"x11", Tri Fold, NoFull Bleed) Templates
- Black and White (8.5"x11", Z Fold, Full Bleed) Templates
- Black and White (8.5"x11", Z Fold, NoFull Bleed) Templates
- Preferred File Format: PDF.
- Accepted File Formats: DOC, JPEG, JPG, PNG, TIFF, AI, PSD, PUB, PPT.
- Resolution: 300 DPI.
- Color Space: We prefer CMYK (Cyan/Magenta/Yellow/blacK). If you use RGB, the colors on the print may turn out, in some cases, different than what you're expecting. Learn more >
- Fonts: Please flatten your documents before sending your file. If you use a special font which our system can not recognize, the document will replace your font with another font in our system.
Instant Price Quoter
Rush service available. Get it as early as -- N/A --.
Order in the next .
You can change your delivery date in the shopping cart.
Email: Send us an email
Email: Click for Email Form