- Can I get a tracking number on my order?
- What is the order process?
- Can I get a proof before placing an order?
- How fast can I get my order? What are my turnaround options?
- How do I change or cancel my order?
- What payment methods does MGX Copy accept?
- How do I avoid delays caused by file and design issues?
- How do I transfer my CD/DVD data?
- What is my order's production schedule after ordering?
- How does shipping turnaround affect my order's schedule?
Absolutely! If you need a tracking number, please contact customer service at 1-877-MGX-LINE (1-877-649-5463) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to send you your tracking number.
-Browse for the product you are interested in.
-Quote the product out with your specific quantity and options.
-Ensure that your file has been designed to meet specifications.
-Upload your file using the online ordering process.
-Pay for your order using the online ordering process.
-Pick up the product in our store, or receive it in the mail!
Absolutely! However, please keep in mind that it hardcopy proofs take time to produce as well as mail. If your project is time-sensitive, please be aware of this. We do offer free Adobe PDF digital proofs that can be sent to you usually within the same day.
We have different turnaround times for different products and services. Some of our products, such as color copies, have turnaround times as quick as same day turnaround. Please check the product pages of the product you are interested in for their unique turnaround times.
If you need special assistance with a turnaround time that is not listed, please feel free to contact a service representative.
Please give us a call or email us ASAP to cancel or change an order. We will be happy to cancel or change any orders as long as the order hasn"t already begun production.
We accept payment of cash in store, check in store, as well as credit card in store. We also accept credit card when paying for your order online. We accept American Express, Visa, Mastercard, and Discover.
Make sure you check to ensure that your file conforms to our print-ready guidelines by using our templates. Also, make sure that your file is in CMYK format, has the proper bleeds, margins and sizes. And as always, check to make sure that you placed the order correctly.
The typical method for transferring CD/DVD data is to mail us the disk. We also offer temporary FTP accounts so that you can transfer the files over the internet. If you are in the in the Southern California area, you can also deliver the disk.
1. Ordering. After picking your print and transferring your files, you place your order online.
2. Complementary file check. Our service representatives will promptly perform a file check on your file (typically within a few hours to one business day). If there are any issues - the representative will call and email you to let you know that there is a problem with your order, and they will work with you to resolve it. Please respond promptly, as any delays incurred by file design will affect the final shipping date.
3. Start Production. Once your order passes the file checks, your order is moved to production. We will schedule your order to be produced depending on the production turnaround that you ordered. For example, if you ordered 7 business day production turnaround, your order will ship out 7th business day after the order is moved to production.
4. Shipping. After your print order is printed and finished, it is packaged and shipped according to the shipping speed that you requested.
Note 1: Production turnaround times do NOT include shipping turnaround times. To learn more about shipping turnaround times, please click here.
Note 2: Our response time for our file check is typically a few business hours, but it can take up to one business day.
Note 3: If your order is time-critical, please contact a service representative, so that he can assist your order smoothly through production.
MGX Copy uses UPS as the primary vendor for logistics services. The following is a description of UPS's shipping services, to help you get what you need, when you need it.
Production Turnaround Does NOT Include Shipping Turnaround Time
Your order will arrive after you calculate the production turnaround (order it in the instant quoter), and the shipping turnaround (order it during checkout).
Guaranteed UPS Shipping Turnarounds
UPS Next Day Air Early A.M. - Next business day delivery, as early as 8:00 am.
UPS Next Day Air - Next business day delivery, typically by 10:30 am.
UPS Next Day Air Saver - Next Business day delivery, typically by 3:00 pm.
UPS 2nd Day Air - Delivery by the end of the 2nd business day
UPS 3 Day Select - Delivery by the end of the 3rd business day
UPS Ground - Delivery by the end of the 5th business day to most destinations in the US.
Save money with UPS Ground
UPS Ground has different turnarounds to different areas in the US - depending the distance from our facilities. Save money on expedited shipping by shipping UPS Ground. These dates are guaranteed by UPS. See the map below to determine the shipping turnarounds for your shipment.