Prepress Specialist Position
Provide print-ready files to the printing department and ensure that all relevant order specifications are noted. Coordinate with customer service and printing departments on all file issues.
Please note: this is not a graphic design position.
- Job Title: Prepress Specialist
- Department: Service
- Reports To: Service Manager/Department Head
- Location: San Diego, CA (Miramar)
- Status: Full-Time, Non-Exempt (Hourly)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure and provide the highest quality service to all customers.
- Receive, process and verify the accuracy of orders via internal programs.
- Review every file for technical specifications and content of design.
- Perform thorough file checks using company provided checklists to ensure printing and production accuracy.
- Ensure that submitted files match clients’ stated order specifications.
- Process print files and digital proofs in a timely manner.
- Assign the appropriate order state to approved orders.
- Perform related duties as required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and communicate effectively with co-workers and other departments. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years relevant experience.
- A working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat.
- A working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.
- Computer literate.
We are a small, fun and close-knit company that is rapidly growing and expanding. We are looking to find like-minded, motivated, and driven professionals to join our team. We have a unique corporate culture, and you must enjoy working with other great individuals. We are searching for people who are looking for a career and opportunities for advancement.
If you are looking for a challenging career that can be very rewarding, a workplace that values your contributions, and you have a desire to be part of something special, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume, references, and a description about yourself and why you would be a good fit for our company.
OTHER AVAILABLE POSITIONS
- Customer Service Representatives
- Prepress Specialists
- Bindery Operators
- Digital Print Specialists
- Quality Control Inspector