Customer Service Representative Position
Under general direction, performs a variety of tasks relating to customer service and support; coordinate with Prepress and Operations departments on orders; performs related duties as assigned.
- Job Title: Customer Service Representative
- Department: Service
- Reports To: Service Manager/Department Head
- Location: San Diego, CA (Miramar)
- Status: Full-Time, Non-Exempt (Hourly)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure and provide the highest quality service to all customers.
- Assisting clients with their projects via phone, email, or in person.
- Receive and record orders via OMS programs.
- Preparing files to be print ready.
- Calculating and sending out job quotes.
- Generating invoices and taking payments.
- Managing and checking on the status of print projects.
- Coordinating with the production department to make sure projects go well.
- Communicating with clients to make sure that they are taken care of.
- Perform related duties as required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and communicate effectively with co-workers and other departments. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- High school diploma or equivalent. College preferred.
- 2+ years relevant experience.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Great communication skills (personable and professional via phone and emails).
- Working knowledge of how to use computers (browsing the web, Microsoft Office, email).
- Excellent work attitude.
- Math and English skills are required. (Know your grammar, spelling, and arithmetic!)
- Extremely detailed and organized.
- Ability to focus and process a large amount of work.
- Ability to deal with constant and stressful situations.
- Desire to join a small company and help build the team.
- Desire to be a part of and contribute to our great company culture.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
- Experience in the printing field.
We are a small, fun and close-knit company that is rapidly growing and expanding. We are looking to find like-minded, motivated, and driven professionals to join our team. We have a unique corporate culture, and you must enjoy working with other great individuals. We are searching for people who are looking for a career and opportunities for advancement.
If you are looking for a challenging career that can be very rewarding, a workplace that values your contributions, and you have a desire to be part of something special, please send an email to email@example.com with a resume, references, and a description about yourself and why you would be a good fit for our company.
OTHER AVAILABLE POSITIONS
- Customer Service Representatives
- Prepress Specialists
- Bindery Operators
- Digital Print Specialists
- Quality Control Inspector